XPA 3.3 Application opening on the wrong screen

Graham White

Hi,

We have an annoying problem with our XPA 3.3 app in a dual monitor Windows 10 environment.  When I launch the runtime app it loads on monitor 1, I then drag it to monitor 2, close the app, launch the app again and it loads on monitor 1 again.  This does not happen with the same app in unipaas (and other apps word, excel etc) where it will always reopen on the monitor it was last closed on.   Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Regards

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control |
www.eccreditcontrol.com |
invertedheader

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.