Re: Need Help on Magic XPA RIA #askmembers #howto #suggestion

Rick Driessen

The last screenshot gives a -103 message.
In the magic knowlegde base there are some hints for solving this.

Rick

Op ma 3 jun. 2019 om 11:51 schreef <soumya1pudding@...>:

Hello Dear Members,

This Soumya, i have a query regarding Magic Xpa RIA execution and need your  timely help on this .
I have been using UniPaas Version 1.9 from a Long time and now planning to move to  XPA 4.5, I am trying to build a RIA application for the first time and not able to excute the sample programme and getting the below error Messages when i launch the application. Can someone please guide me on how to deploy a RIA application. Please find the attachment which contains the screen-shots (steps) which i followed to launch the application. Will be grateful for your kind suggestions and help.

Best Regards
Soumya