Re: Need Help on Magic XPA RIA #askmembers #howto #suggestion

soumya1pudding@...

Hi Rick and Brenda,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

  • I checked the magic Knowledge Base for the 103 error description.
  • I have defined the app on mgrb.ini file and also restarted the magic service.Yes i do have a mgria license.

Please have a look at the screen shot which contains the Settings of INI files and please guide me on how to proceed further.

Best Regards
Soumya

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:16 PM Brenda Bullorini <bbullorini@...> wrote:
You need to define the app on the mgrb.ini file and then restart magic service.
Do you have a mgria license? I don't know if it works with the demo one