Re: uniPaaS 1.9d - Export through DataviewToXML

Steven Blank

Lado,

Maybe some XSLT expert will take pity on you and at least confirm or deny the possibility ...

It's almost midnight in Europe right now. Give them eight hours or so ...

;)

Steve Blank

On 7/30/2019 2:36 PM, Lado Wali wrote:
Thank you Steve, but I do not either possess any knowledge of xml. I do not know how to create the schema file.

Lado

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 5:30 PM Steven Blank <sgblank@...> wrote:

Lado,

This is purely a guess, but it seems to me that you could specify the necessary formatting in an XSLT file, and pass the name of this file in the DataviewToXML() function's fifth argument.

Implementing this solution, if possible, obviously assumes a certain amount of prior knowledge of XML Transformations which I, unfortunately, do not possess, but the scant online help/reference sounds promising.

HTH.

Steve Blank

On 7/30/2019 2:03 PM, Lado Wali wrote:
Hi Group,

When I export data through DataviewToXML and open the .xls file in excel, the date columns shows in text format. Is there any way it can default to date format like red color below:

Thanks
Lado

image.png