Re: Default VC server

Florian Groothuis

Hi Keith,

The problem is that the server UP wrtes the application to is a server from my former employer where I have (had) access to. I also have my own space (with the same MS-ID) where I want to put that application, but as I said, I'm not given the choice.

I tried to work the other way around, move all the files to the server using VS2017 and then use the OpenFromServer-option but in all cases I got an error which had something to do with a project already existing somewhere.

I will try to rename all and try again by moving the files and then open from server...