Re: Cannot Open RIA app via ClickOnce on some client's PC, Issue with Windows 10 1903 Windows Defender. #ria #xpa

Tim Downie

What I said has for us fixed this on at least 10 machines

From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of Darren <darren.jimenez@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2019 6:57 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Cannot Open RIA app via ClickOnce on some client's PC, Issue with Windows 10 1903 Windows Defender. #ria #xpa

Hi Tim,

I looked into the the scan history and MgxpaRIA.exe is not a threat.

Same thing is happening on my side that I am also using Windows 10 1903 on my personal PC with all the latest updates and not experiencing the problem.

Hi Roman,

Yes this is the other alternative solution but our users strictly uses Windows Defender as their Virus Protection software.

To All,

I have exactly the same issue with this post: https://magicu-l.groups.io/g/main/message/190655?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,windows+10,20,2,0,32228522

Best Regards,
Darren