Re: Cannot Open RIA app via ClickOnce on some client's PC, Issue with Windows 10 1903 Windows Defender. #ria #xpa

unipaas_programmer@...

We had the exact same issue as well, we tried different things with the exclusion of the folder, file etc. and did not work, only workaround was to use the exclude process option and use the full path to the client RIA executable:
c:\users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\obfuscatedfoldername\obfuscatedfoldername\appname\mgxpaRia.exe

Now, if only we can actually define where our application would be installed on the client machine that would be great, instead of having to update each machine manually.