From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of lehoczki.viktor via Groups.Io <lehoczki.viktor@...>
Sent: Monday, 11 November 2019 1:30 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: [magicu-l] Magic XPA 3.3 RIA deployment problem #xpa #ria

Dear Group Members,

I would like to use 2 separate applications on the same android phone or tablet. The account settings on the phone are different (ie.:server)
I can make 2 different files using interface builder to have 2 different file to be installed. In this case the problem is the following the server ip or hostname in the created file is fixed. And if anything changes inthe application I have to create a new one and deploy again to all phones and tablets.
Is there any other possibility to use 2 or more different magic applications? Servers, application settings and broker can vary. May be on one server magic uses mgrqcgi on the other mgrqispi.

Regards,

Viktor