Magic v7

Tim Downie

HiĀ

Memory test here.

I have a customer who had magic v7 dev with hasp parralel port dongle on PC that has given up.

We have the installed magic folder from this broken machine on another winxp machine.....when I start up mggenw.exe Im getting "Protection Violations 15"
I can see magic is still registered etc. What do I do to get rid of the proetection viloation 15 - was there some sort of hasp driver needed ? Or should it just work?

Or is this to do with a more modern LPT port ?

I can say - i forgot about these problems in the past.

Can anyone help me pls ?