Re: Magic XPA 3.3 RIA deployment problem #ria #xpa

Tim Downie

You can start 10 engines on one broker if you want to , all servicing a different application....giveing you 10 icons on your android device. By having each with a different application name - this of course uses more licenses but is easy to setup
From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of lehoczki.viktor via Groups.Io <lehoczki.viktor@...>
Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2019 7:32:05 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Magic XPA 3.3 RIA deployment problem #xpa #ria

Dear Andreas and Tim!

Thank you for your infos!
So, I have to do interface building as many times I need icon on my phone.
Yes, I want to do this because there're different applications for a company which runs on different servers.There's no possibility to use one magic broker. This is the same situation with testing and production environment.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Viktor