Gigaspaces deployment issue #xpa

Joseph Knickerbocker

Hello group, I'm currently having a blast tinkering with gigaspaces... Has anybody ever deployed gigaspaces and the MgWebRequester.dll on different servers?

I have gigaspaces up and running with the MgWebRequester running locally, but when I try to go through the webrequester being hosted on an external IIS machine, I get the following error:

HTTP Error 500.0 - Can't find space jini://*/*/Magic_xpa_space?locators=192.168.10.85:4174

192.168.10.85:4174 is the proper address and port of the machine running the gigaspaces, and the port is open on telnet from the machine with the requester.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you,
Joseph Knickerbocker