Magic XPA 3.3 RIA MAGIC LICENSE PROBLEM #ria #xpa

lehoczki@...

Dear Members,

There's a strange behaviour of the magic broker.

mgrb.ini:
[APPLICATIONS_LIST]
Teszt_PDA = MgxpaRuntime.exe /ApplicationPublicName = Teszt_PDA /[MAGIC_LOGICAL_NAMES]Dir = c:\SVN\MN_Ugyvitel\Teszt_Database\,c:\SVNXPA\XPA_PDA\,,,1,1
PDA = MgxpaRuntime.exe /ApplicationPublicName = PDA,c:\SVNXPA\XPA_PDA\,,,1,1

The difference between the 2 applications is the Dir directory.
These 2 are the same. PDA uses the production the Teszt_PDA uses the test environment data.
There's a 2 user RIA license.

1 application is running for both environment so currently there're 2 lines in broker monitor at the startup.
In some seconds the PDA line disappears and in the broker_activity.log license exceeded.row appears.
When I run mgstations.exe it says 2 application uses twice 2 license. So 4 users consumed.
Is anyone has experience with MGRIA license?
2 applications (MgxpaRuntime.exe) running with 2 license.not 4. Why there's license exceeded?
How to use the licenses not to have license exceeded error?

When I have only 1 line in mgrb.ini under [APPLICATIONS_LIST] it says 2 users consumed but only 1 MgxpaRuntime.exe is running.

Do we need 2 times 1 user intead of 1 time 2 user license?

Best regards,

Viktor