Re: MagicXPA45 Webclient install failure

Florian Groothuis

I have a feeling that there is something buggy with either the latest Angular version or XPA46.
Today I did the SPA-tutorial. All went well until routing came up. As soon as XPA's routing comes in play Chrome shows blank pages. I also tried my own simple app, same thing. Opening page is just fine, a button routing to a new program fails.

The app.routes.ts shows:

export const routes: Routes = [

    {
        path: 'Login',
        component: RouterContainerMagicComponent,
        outlet: 'MainOutlet',

    },

The Chrome-debugger shows:

core.js:6014 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment: 'Login'
Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment: 'Login'

And I have to make a demo in a few weeks...