Re: MagicXPA45 Webclient install failure

Rob Westland

I build an app following the lessons on magicweb.io.

After logging in I route the user to a Welcome screen. This works good in 4.5, but in 4.6 it doesn't work anymore. So I thing there is a problem with routing in 4.6. I reported it to Magic, but still waiting for an answer.

Rob

On 28-11-2019 20:05, Florian Groothuis wrote:
I have a feeling that there is something buggy with either the latest Angular version or XPA46.
Today I did the SPA-tutorial. All went well until routing came up. As soon as XPA's routing comes in play Chrome shows blank pages. I also tried my own simple app, same thing. Opening page is just fine, a button routing to a new program fails.

The app.routes.ts shows:

export const routes: Routes = [

    {
        path: 'Login',
        component: RouterContainerMagicComponent,
        outlet: 'MainOutlet',

    },

The Chrome-debugger shows:

core.js:6014 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment: 'Login'
Error: Cannot match any routes. URL Segment: 'Login'

And I have to make a demo in a few weeks...