Re: Incremental locate (RIA X ONLINE) #ria

ryanguedes2010@...

Hi Tim, thanks for the answer, let me give you some more details, I'm using a view and all indexes are virtual, I did some tests enabling / disabling index optimization and they make a difference but not enough, I know that locate incremental mechanism is different for RIA and that it expects a string instead of searching for letter by letter, I even hypothesize that the problem is in the time it takes to identify that the user has finished typing and if it were possible to reduce this time would be the end of my problems, do you think it is possible?