How to optimize incremental locate in RIA? #ria #xpa

Ryan Guedes <ryanguedes2010@...>

Good morning, I'm moving from Online to Rich Client and the functionality of the incremental locate is essential for my application, consulting the magic knowledge center I found this article http://kb.magicsoftware.com/articles/bl_Reference/Incremental-Locate-- -End-User-Capability-xpa that says that the way it works in RIA is different, instead of searching letter by letter it waits for a string to be typed, I want to know if it is possible to control the length of the time interval used to identify if the user has finished typing.