Display Issue with app running on iPad

Graham White

Hi,

We have an issue with a form displaying incorrectly on an iPad.  This has arisen since an update of Magic or IOS which we are not sure.  The attachment shows the form within the studio at the correct resolution for the iPad, however, when it displays in runtime the whole thing seems to be enlarged and only ¾ of the form is visible in the frame both vertically and horizontally.  The rest of it is there but you have to move it to the left or upwards to see what is outside the frame.  This is a subform displayed within a Tab control.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Graham White
Software Developer
Graham.White@...
EC Credit Control |  eccreditcontrol.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege (which is not waived or

lost by mistaken delivery). If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.

If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of

this message or attachments is prohibited. EC Credit Control collects personal information to provide and market our services (see our privacy policy at:

www.eccreditcontrol.co.nz – www.eccreditcontrol.com - www.eccreditcontrol.com.au for more information about use, disclosure and access).

EC Credit Control’s liability in connection with transmitting, unauthorised access to, or viruses in this message and its attachments is limited to resupply of

any affected message or attachments.