From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> On Behalf Of sherman levine
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 5:34 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Printing multiiple lines on a standardized form

Keith,

Thanks. Got it working

Output form needed to be set to Auto instead of Top (of course)

Also I needed to set table height to fixed, otherwise it would print just 2 records per page and pull the bottom text up to below the 2-record table instead of at the bottom of the page. I might be able to handle the text shift via a separate form, but I'm not sure why it printed just 2 records per page.  Any thoughts?

Sherm

On 3/21/2020 11:17 PM, sherman levine wrote:

Just tried it (not much to do here these days).

Gives me one record per page.

Sherm

On 3/21/2020 10:49 PM, Sherman Levine wrote:

Really? I’ll give that a try tomorrow.

Thanks

Sherm

On Mar 21, 2020, at 22:35, Keith Canniff <kcanniff@...> wrote:

Sherrm

You should be able to define the entire page as a single form with a table control in the middle just like an online screen.

The table control has 7 columns in it.

If you have less than 9 records the remainder of the 9 rows will be blank and so any fields outside the table will print in the same location

If there are more than 9 items then Magic will automatically start a new page with table continuing from record 10-19 and so on.

Is that what you're looking for?

Keith