Re: Printing multiiple lines on a standardized form

Keith Canniff

Sherm,

Try the following. From the Data Repository do a Ctrl+G on your table, tell it to generate a “Print” output. Not sure if 9.4 did this but XPA will generate an output with a table control in a form, but I’m sure you have a copy of XPA around you could do this with just to verify

I would then:

  • expand the form (Change to inches from Dialog Units, and make it 8.5 x 11… or the Dialog Unit equivalent)
  • expand the table size to the 9 rows you want
  • change the table control properties to “Fix size table = Yes”
  • Move the table on the form approximately where you want it before entering all the other fields around it
  • Change the output to Preview so you can see it on the screen
  • Run it

You should get the desired output… at least you do in XPA.

Note: There should only be one form and it should be a “Detail” area and Expand Form = No

Keith