Virtual Brown Bag Poll #poll

Todd Baremore

Charles & I are considering hosting a New Orleans Corona Virus Virtual Brown Bag on Friday, April 17th at 11:00am New York time (16:00 UTC).  The date and time are not flexible.

I have not created a poll before so bear with me.

1.  Would you be willing to contribute to the effort by doing a live 15-20 minute demo on a topic of your choice?  This would include Q & A.
2.  Would you prefer to demonstrate a problem and have attendees offer ideas/solutions to the problem.  Everyone asking for help with a problem must be willing to demonstrate the problem to the group.  Audio only questions will not be allowed.

Thank you for voting. Results will be available when the poll is closed.