cache strategy - When are data updated by other users displayed?

Ryan Guedes <ryanguedes2010@...>

Hello group, I have some doubts about the "cache strategy" in RIA, When I use the "position" option, if I navigate to a record that was updated by another user / task, should the record show the updated data?
If I change the "position" option to the "position and data" option, the data displayed must be the cache data and not the updated data, right?
I was left with this doubt because in the tests that I did no matter how much I browse the table from beginning to end, the updated data is never displayed and a view refresh is necessary.