Re: not working ctrlgoto ?

Govert Schipper

Teun, I don't know that you are trying to achieve, but you can probably user 0 instead of currow(0).
If have used this in other UniPaas projects.

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> namens Undix InformatieSystemen <undix76@...>
Verzonden: vrijdag 1 mei 2020 15:17
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] not working ctrlgoto ?

I use UniPaaS 1.9p but it seems that the following instruction is not working : CtrlGoto('controlname',currow(0),0)
I have checked currow(0) on his own : it gives the right row in the file-table.
I have checked the 'controlname' : it's an existing name.
Do I make a mistake or is CtrlGoto not working in UniPaaS 1.9p?
TIA, Teun van Unen

Virusvrij. www.avast.com