Re: Unipaas 1.9 mgconst.spn

Lupasa

Steven.

Thank you.

On May 17, 2020 at 4:42 PM, <Steven Blank> wrote:

I have uniPaaS v1.9p and just ran the installation/setup program to extract a copy, however, apparently, uniPaaS v1.9 does not offer Spanish language support any more, which I find very odd, but Spanish is indeed simply not listed.

Sorry, but it would appear that you're out of luck.

On 5/17/2020 9:36 AM, Lupasa wrote:
Thank you Steven.

The thing is my installer is UniPaas 1.9i. No Spanish la gauge to choose.

Regards.

On May 17, 2020 at 12:15 PM, <Steven Blank> wrote:

One way to get this file would be to run the uniPaaS installation program again. Choose to modify the installation. Add the Spanish language. Complete the (re)installation and you’re done. Two minutes, tops.
Steve Blank

On May 17, 2020, at 8:30 AM, lupasa@... wrote:

Hello.

I am looking for mgconst.spn file (spanish) for UniPaaS 1.9.

Any help?

Thank You.