From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Burrows
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 8:24 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: [magicu-l] Print Data UserFunctionality

After seeing the rather cool things the Print Data event in UserFunctionality can now do in XPA4.6, thought I would implement it as a generic option.

If I raise the Internal Event “Print Data” from a button, it triggers OK, but cant add it to every program.

If I put Internal Event “Print Data” on the Context Menu, it is always disabled.

If I raise Internal Event “Print Data” from a User Event in Main Program, my User Event is triggered, but User Functionality event is not performed .

I must be missing a Hook somewhere. What to do to get a general solution ?

Steven Burrows