Re: How to reset Screen State automatically #ria #xpa

Tim Downie

Function called formstateclear i think....run this when app initialises on client side - it will all reset
From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of Darren <darren.jimenez@...>
Sent: Friday, 22 May 2020 1:42 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: [magicu-l] How to reset Screen State automatically #xpa #ria

Hello Everyone,

As of now we all know that most of our users are working from home.
And there is 1 issue that keeps occurring. That is the window tends to be missing and nowhere to be found but the application is already opened in the taskbar and in the task manager also. This is because our users used to have a second display at the office and at home they only have 1 display.

I resolve this by asking the user to close the application and delete the files on this folder:  %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\MSE
I tried making a function insde XPA but it just keeps creating them because the application is still open.

Is there any way to do this automatically? Or is there any other way to reset the Screen State?

Best Regards,
Darren