From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steven Burrows via groups.io
Sent: 21 May 2020 14:34
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Print Data UserFunctionality

Now I know what the issue is, I might try the more professional approach of exposing the individual User Events or Programs in UserFunctionality rather than relying on the Print Data event which has a strange status of being an Internal Event that doesn’t actually do anything except be controlled by that Task Property.

Steven Burrows