Re: Nasty Locking-Problem magic 8.30 and PSQL8

David

I see. We never had such issues before, and even if this functionality seems basic to me it is probably not necessary in most cases.
You are right with the network issue, but to make the customer undestand his network is the problem will be a bigger task than making
the watchdog.. since they have no such effects on other software or on the hardware. The database seems just more sensitive

Since it's not happening all the time it should be enough to make a "kill on demand" instead of  a watchdog. Thank you so far.