Re: Can I retry test my client connection with ServerLastAccessStatus() ? #ria #xpa

Marvin VIDAL

Hi,

I have just created a new event, in the main program, to test the function ServerLastAccessStatus(), and it keeps telling me that I am offline, even after turning on the Wifi.

I want to catch the online status before starting the sync. Here are some screenshots, I hope you could see them.

imagen.png
imagen.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Marvin VIDAL

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 4:01 PM Will D <tim_downie@...> wrote:
Hi
If you are in an offline program. Just raise an event that is in the main program - call your synch program from here - magic will establish a new server side context if there is connection.