Re: Can I retry test my client connection with ServerLastAccessStatus() ? #ria #xpa

Marvin VIDAL

Hi,

I have just created a new event, in the main program, to test the function ServerLastAccessStatus(), and it keeps telling me that I am offline, even after turning on the Wifi.

I want to catch the online status before starting the sync. Here are some screenshots, I hope you could see them.

imagen.png
imagen.png

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Marvin VIDAL

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 4:01 PM Will D <tim_downie@...> wrote:
Hi
If you are in an offline program. Just raise an event that is in the main program - call your synch program from here - magic will establish a new server side context if there is connection. 

From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of Lic. Marvin Vidal <vidal.marvin@...>
Sent: Friday, 12 June 2020 6:35 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: [magicu-l] Can I retry test my client connection with ServerLastAccessStatus() ? #xpa #ria

Hello,

I want to make my app to test the connection to the server after an offline logon, by executing again ServerLastAccessStatus(). But seems that it works only the first time, then it keeps given me the same value every time.
My workaround is to close the app and open it again.

I would like to sync my client resource, even after starting an offline sesion. But for that i need to check if has internet connection in runtime.
Has anyone found other way to solve it? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Marvin VIDAL

Join main@magicu-l.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.