Re: HTTPCALL /GET stopped working in XPA versions above 3.2

Avgerinos

Hi Todd

I tested with version 3.3.h, and the problem is still there.
Retested with version 3.2.c (last version that was behaving correctly), and it works fine.

Best Regards
Avgerinos

On 22/6/2020 7:41 μ.μ., Avgerinos wrote:
Thanks Todd!
I 'm downloading now.
I will test during asap, even if I already replaced with some external tool.

BTW, I was not getting any "400-BadRequest" error.  As far as i can remember, it was failing  "silently"

Best regards
Avgerinos

On 19/6/2020 6:45 μ.μ., Todd Baremore wrote:
Averginos,

3.3h was released today.

From the Release Notes Fixed Issues:

"While  executing  HTTPCall('GET')/HTTPGet()  functions  with the setting
HTTPFramework=D, Magic xpa returned an error, 'HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request'
for a particular customer URL. "

I'll test it this weekend.

Todd

On 5/18/2020 10:55 AM, Avgerinos wrote:
Hi magicians

This is to report one more case related the the HTTPcall issue already reported to the group for XPA versions.
In our case all HTTPcalls (/GET to Coinbase API) that used to work fine in version 3.2, are failing in all versions above (3.3. and 4.x)
After failing to find the cause, we ended up using a non-Magic solution.

Anyone knows if there is a ticket for this issue or a bug-fix version expected?

Regards
Avgerinos