Reason for using RIA #ria #xpa

tomdzio

Hello Magicians

Some time ago I was considering switching my application to RIA. The major reason was using some programs on scanning mobile devices (PDTs). What scared me was the lack of simple converter Online->RIA, what meant re-writing all the interactive programs. Fortunately I've found alternative to keep using Online by putting everything on Windows server and using of MS Remote Desktop (including Android PDTs). It works quite well so now I'm wondering: does it makes any sense to use RIA? What would be a benefit? What What is your experience?

Cheers,
Tomasz