Re: Set-up License server for running Studio on local machine

Rob Westland

What kind of license do you have? When  it's just pointing to a file, it doensn't matter when you put this file. Ik can be on a local drive or a netork drive.

Rob

Op 22-7-2020 om 12:47 schreef RJV via groups.io:

Hi guys and gal's,

We are in the process of switching from developing on a shared server, to developing on a local machine.

For this we need to install a license server, so the Local studio can connect to centralized license. Does anybody have experience with setting this up for Magic (XPA 4.6 on Windows). I tried looking in the Magic Help file, however it does not give much information....

Any tips/how-to's/advices?

#LicenseServer