Offline Program #android #askmembers #xpa

motifaithed@...

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing magic xpa development for a year now and experienced building multiple RIA programs deployed on mobile app particularly android/ios. One of our major challenges is connection issue for areas with weak data connection, my question is, can somebody point me of the best practice on how to make an offline mobile program and automatically sync it to our data servers once connected to the internet? I need to learn the best practice on how to do it or atleast how to get started and do the digging. A source code of a very simple crud offline program is much appreciated.

Thank you very much and more power to the group