Re: XPA 4.7 combo box border in tables

Avgerinos

Thanks Todd

Already uninstalled 4.7.
I 'll keep it in mind for next release :-)

Best regards
Avgerinos

On 27/10/2020 3:04 μ.μ., Todd Baremore wrote:
Avgerinos,

Looks like my HTTPCall() problem has been fixed.  Give it a try.
Todd
On 10/27/2020 2:19 AM, Avgerinos wrote:
Checked and confirmed. Signs of "brief" beta-testing.

BTW, it also seems that the ini-setting for MDIClientImageFile is not recognized (was OK until version 4.6)
Finally when I tried to uninstall, it left 2Gb of "garbage" on my system.

I 'd better wait for a couple of releases, before I try again.

Avgerinos

On 23/10/2020 4:23 μ.μ., Todd Baremore wrote:
In XPA 3.3 when a 2D combo box is in a table, the border is not displayed unless the control is in focus.
In XPA 4.7 2D combo boxes always have a border when placed on a table.  I don't see a new property control for controlling the appearance of the border. Nothing in the Release Notes mentions this problem/setting.
Any ideas?

XPA 3.3

XPA 4.7