Re: DataViewToDNDataTable

Steven Blank

Pavel,

Perhaps the date picture is different?

In the first image, I notice that the Datum column's Default value property is '01/01/1901' – if the received data is formatted as 'YYYYMMDD' or 'YYYY-MM-DD' or some such else instead, then Magic wouldn't be able to properly interpret a date string that it expects to be formatted as 'DD/MM/YYYY'.

HTH.

Steven G. Blank
SGBlank Consulting

On 11/15/2020 2:54 AM, Pavel Mencl wrote:
Steve,
I changed the data definition  as Stored As = String

both with Date and Logical but it produces the desired result only with the Logical.

Makes me think that  EPPlus itself could be the culprit. I want to improve my general exporter to Excel, my current version has been having problem with ...dates. It's nothing fancy, very basic ,
DataViewToDNDataTable(1,RTrim(VariablesList),'@') and this:

Any idea will be greatly appreciated here.
Thanks
Pavel