Re: DirectSQL removing the ORDER BY clause

Avgerinos

Hi magicians

In XPA 3.3c, I have a simple online task that uses a Direct SQL command to select the TOP-10 records from a table:
SELECT TOP 10  [product], [price], [volume], [value]    FROM [dbo].[orders]    WHERE [product] = 'TEST'   ORDER BY [volume] DESC

When I run the program I get a different result set compared to what I 'm getting when I run the query in the Management Studio (MSSQL 2014).
By checking via the SQL profiler, I found out that Magic is removing the ORDER BY clause when executing the command.

Anyone experienced something similar? Any way to avoid?

Best regards
Avgerinos