Different behaviour ViewRefresh [XPA 3.2c]

Florian Groothuis

Here's a new one:

I have a screen with a table with (in the current case) 5 rows. The task goes to a subtask and on leaving the subtask I do a ViewRefresh with prm's 0 and TRUE, so I want to relocate on the record I last parked on and keep the user sort. After returning my view now consists off 4 records instead of 5. When I do the same thing with prm's  2 and TRUE, so I do not locate on the last record, the view still consists of 5 records on return, which it should be.
Is there a difference in those 2 refresh options regarding the refresh itself?

TIA
Florian