Calling a Secure Web Service With xpa

Mike Bannon

Hi All

I'm trying to use HTTPPost to call a secure web service, i.e. has the address 'https//...'. I get back an error message saying 'The message to <address> cannot be processed at the receiver, due to an AddressFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher.  Check that the sender and receiver's EndpointAddresses agree'

I've called the same service from SoapUI and it works fine, so I know my endpoint is correct.

However, I notice that in the error message the endpoint <address> it quotes is 'http//...' not 'https//...'. Is it possible that xpa (V3.2) has some sort of issue with secure web services, and actually strips the 's' from the https? Has anybody come across this problem?

Regards
Mike Bannon
DataFormation Ltd., UK