Re: Travel-agent demo from magicweb.io

Tom Worthen

Rob,

IIS was installed on this server long before xpa 4.7. Actually this server was running xpa 3.2 until we installed 4.7.

You did put me on the correct path I think. I had not tried opening a jpg that is in that folder to see if it could find it. I found part of the issue in doing that exercise. That got me past the complaint about not being able to find the dll.

Now I just have a message saying the site can’t be reached. L

We do have our own in-house created security on the server which I logged into our site first and then tried hitting :4200 and got this new message. If I replace the :4200 with the path do one of the jpg’s in the folder it opens. If I set it to the dll it just sits there with a plain white page. I presume that means it works.

Any idea why it won’t run the program?

Thanks,

Tom