Re: Accessing our System using Windows Server 2019 on Citrix #ria #xpa

Rob Westland

I don't know the exact solution. But it looks like that it's an RIA application.

Magic automatically updates the client side when a new version is available on  the server. Maybe has Magic not sufficient rights on the client side to update.

Rob

Op 12-3-2021 om 09:05 schreef Darren:

[Edited Message Follows]

Good day!

I need help with below.

One of our Customers experience Error "Failed to update the application." Occurs when launching our system app.

They are multiple instances of our app on Windows Server 2019 on Citrix. It is like 1 server with 4-5 concurrent users.
.Net version is 4.7.