Re: Imap Mailconnect office365 to read incoming email

RJV

I second that 4.6.2 and 4.7.1 are quite stable, I would indeed skeep 4.7.0 and have no experience with 4.6.1

Kind regards / Hartelijke groeten / Z poważaniem / सधन्यवाद,

Rob Verheij

IT Engineer Advanced-Ops Engineer

WB Tech/T&L/Tr/T1/Ch Ops Eng 1

M +31 (0)6 – 11 98 92 25