Re: Persistent form state and form start-up position XPA 3.3g

Graham White

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your reply.

 FormStateClear('*') will do that but its not quite what I mean.  I would like the form to stay in the position they were dragged to relative to the screen they are using.  So if they are using a 22" monitor at work and move a form to the right hand side of it when they use the notebook screen which is 12" it is at the right hand side of that not half on and half off  it.  Some forms are actually not shown on the notebook if they were moved hard right, top or bottom of a large monitor.

Does that make sense?

Regards
Graham