Re: Copying projects under VC

Florian Groothuis

I have a similar problem: I imported an application in XPA4 and added it to a TFS-server. That all worked fine until I saw I made a typo in the application name. So, I withdrew the application from TFS, I renamed the local folder, the local EDP, edited the EDP and projprops.xml with the new name. I opened the application and I want to add it to TFS but I get the following message:

A Project named $/<projectfolder>/<projectname> already exists on the Version Control database.

Where is that database so I can delete this entry?