Re: Access to extract users with their rights and groups

RJV

This is super nice indeed, was not aware that this functionality was available at all.

Brings me to another question, it also possible to create a magic security on the fly?

In my situation we use the AD domain for user authentication, and the security file is very limited with only 3 passwords and the string to link to the AD domain.

However these passwords  and accounts we also use in our CDaaS pipeline (Azure DevOps) where we store our secrets in a keyvault, so I would technically want to create the security file every deployment (in case of password changes, etc) based on values in the azure keyvault.

Does anyone, know if this is even possible? Dancia maybe ?

Kind regards / Hartelijke groeten / Z poważaniem / सधन्यवाद,

Rob Verheij

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.