Re: Convert HTML to PDF

Avgerinos

Thanks Steven, but I 'm trying to figure out of a solution within Magic
Magic is running on a remote server engine, on which I have very limited access.
I am not allowed to install any additional software or drivers.

On 25/4/2021 8:34 μ.μ., Steven Blank wrote:
Avgerinos,

IMO, the most straightforward method would be to install a PDF printer driver, such as Acrobat Distiller, and then just print.

Steven G. Blank
SGBlank Consulting

On 4/25/2021 5:32 AM, Avgerinos wrote:
Hi magicians

In an XPA3.3 desktop app, I have an HTML-file stored in a blob field
What is the most straightforward way to save it as a PDF file?

Thanks in advance
Avgerinos