XPA 4.7.1 RIA Android License error -119 ERR LICENSES EXCEEDED

Todd Baremore

I'm trying to upgrade my RIA Android app from XPA3.2e to 4.7.1

In 3.2e and 3.3h  I'm able to run the project from the toolkit and have my laptop act as a server for my Android app.
In 4.7.1 I can see the first request from the Android app in the Broker monitor, but then I get -119 ERR LICENSES EXCEEDED.

I've been through the magic.ini, mgrb.ini and mgreq.ini files and they are correct. My toolkit license is for T=MGCSTK.  The toolkit works fine. I did not install the Web Client files during the install.

Any ideas?