Re: Problem with HTTPPost in XPA3.3

sherman levine

Can you send separate parameters in HTTPPost instead of a composite, paralleling this curl template (%%1, %%2 etc are stored variables which are replaced at runtime in creating the CURL.BAT)

  curl -s -o "%%5" -X POST -F "client_id=%%1" -F "client_secret=%%2" -F "grant_type=client_credentials" -F "resource=%%3"  "https://login.microsoftonline.com/%%4/oauth2/token"

Sherm

On 5/11/2021 9:57 PM, Graham White wrote:

Hi Todd,

Thanks for that.  I put the code through the link you sent and it came back with this

grant_type%3Dclient_credentials%26client_id%3D{OURCLIENTID}%26client_secret%3D{OURCLIENTSECRET}%26scope%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgraph.microsoft.com%2F.default

I tried this in both curl and my program and get the same error as I had before and I also get this error in curl using this above instead of what i had before.

Any ideas?

Graham