Expression Screen NOT showing

Kevin Collins

Hey everyone, long time no talk. Hope everyone is doing well. I have the weirdest problem. v: XPA 3.3a
I've been working in this same environment for years, via Remote Desktop. All of a sudden when I double click/F5/Crtl-E the expression screen is invisible! You can tell the screen is loading as the menu options and the other visible parts of the screen are greyed out, but I can't see the expression list. When I hit escape the menu and other parts of the screen become active again. It acts as if it's loading the expression screen but I can't see it. I've tried expanding the screen into 2 monitors, shrinking the screen to see if it's loading behind, but nothing. It's the darndest thing. Has anyone else run into this? Did I change a setting somewhere accidentally??? TIA