Re: [EXTERNAL][magicu-l] UP1.9 Cannot display Font or Color Settings

Todd Baremore

Jim,

Try deleting the contents of
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\MSE\uniPaaS
Todd
On 8/3/2021 6:32 PM, Jim Stephenson wrote:

Thanks Wes, that took care of one of the issues. The one where fields get dropped onto the right border.

But, it didn't do anything about the Font, Color, Logical Name, etc... panels not showing up.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 12:43 PM Wes Hein <wes.hein@...> wrote:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MSE\uniPaaS\1.9 in the registry.  If you delete the 1.9 it resets everything back to 'stock' or you can delete individual settings.  Of course fiddle in the registry at your own risk!

Principal Software Engineer

P: 503.751.2537

E: wes.hein@...

Springbrook Community

september_1st_webinar

The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.