Call Systinet Webservice with attachment from command line CLI (Magic 3.2 )

Gábor Bor

Dear Magicians,

Does anyone know a solution to call a systinet webservice with an attachment from cli?

I have an external program with a normal parameter and an attachment (I catch it in the magic with WsProviderAttachmentGet(1)). Deployed to the Systinet. I successfully call it from SOAP UI and the Systinet's log environment shows that the SOAP UI makes a multipart request to the systinet. After i try to make it anyway, can't call it from the CLI.

Systinet's Ivocation console tried, but the attachment isn't visible thete either, so it isn't help.

If you have an idea to make it possibble, please share with me! Thank you!

Best regards,
Gábor