Re: Failed to Load PostgreSQL gateway #xpa #postgresql

Anton Doank

hi roberto,
may i know are your problem already solved about load postgresql?
i have same experience with you, i have license xpa 4.6 and the license contains "POSTGREGW=Y", iam using postgresql v13. on your last post you said you add I added the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\psqlODBC\1101\bin" to your  PATH environment variable, i cant find this path in my directory. is this postgre installation folder?

is there any tips how to connect postgresql to xpa 4.6?